We appreciate your consideration to become a sponsor of ASID Wisconsin. Your support is essential to growing the impact of interior design and ensuring the health, safety and well-being of the public.
This year’s sponsorship benefits focus on:
• digital and print marketing (promotion via weekly e-newsletter, chapter Facebook page,
WI | Design, ASID WI Chapter Magazine)
• more exclusive face-to-face time with members
• support of specific membership sectors (students, emerging professionals, professionals and more)
Pledge your support by February 15th, 2017 by using the form below.
Contact Margaret Nedow with questions at (414) 759-9308 or email@example.com
• ASID Wisconsin Chapter Sponsors must be members in good standing throughout the Sponsorship Year (2017) (except for Friend Level).
• Payment for Sponsorship is due no later than February 15th, 2017. Checks, credit cards or Paypal payments will be accepted.
• Sponsorship is an additional cost (paid directly to the ASID Wisconsin) and is separate from ASID Membership (paid to ASID National).
• Company logo file (EPS file, 300 DPI) must be submitted with the payment.
• ASID is a 501 (c)(6) organization. Consult your tax advisor for tax deductibility.
Payments made by check can be mailed to:
ASID – WI Chapter
Attn: Lynn Braun
1249 Hillwood Blvd.
Pewaukee, WI 53072
Sponsorship opportunities are available on both the local and national level, and offer the ability to increase visibility through additional marketing, branding, special access, or deeper engagement with an audience. As a member of a Chapter, Industry Partners have the opportunity to be involved in their local design community – to network and connect with other members, participate in leadership, or elevate visibility as a chapter sponsor.
To augment local chapter efforts, we also offer sponsorship opportunities that align with ASID national platforms, programs and initiatives, providing you additional access to the ASID network through a variety of channels depending on your preferred exposure.