Showroom Sales Consultant - Hearth & Home Technologies
Fireside Hearth & Home, a division of Hearth & Home Technologies (an HNI Corporation operating company), is the leading manufacturer and distributor of hearth products (fireplaces, stoves, inserts and related finishing products) in North America. We are the Hearth Experts: As the world’s largest hearth company, we are committed to leading the way with innovative products and services that enhance the home. Fireside Hearth & Home Technologies is hiring a Showroom Sales Consultant for the Madison, WI retail store.
We have the Strongest Brands: Heatilator, Heat & Glo, Quadra-Fire and Harman are the leading brands in the industry. We have the Best Distribution Network. We are Customer-Focused: Our job is not done until our customers are completely satisfied.
As a Showroom Sales Consultant, you will:
Use your love of design and remodeling with a touch of technical understanding to bring beautiful fireplaces into the homes of consumers! This is an opportunity to let your consultative sales skills shine by delivering a legacy sales and customer service experience!
· Experience a comprehensive 3-month training program with our industry, product, installation and sales experts.
· Develop in-depth customer relationships as a trusted and knowledgeable Hearth Expert.
· Demonstrate deep understanding of hearth products and the installation process to facilitate product recommendations and solutions for our consumers.
· Work closely with customers to understand and meet the required steps of the remodel process to reach their target installation dates.
· Utilize the Retail Sales process and tools to achieve and exceed sales goals.
· Systematically manage all customer quotes, orders, previews and installations.
· Build strong relationships with customers and be extremely diligent with follow up.
What’s in it for you?
HHT offers a competitive compensation and benefits program for our members, including base salary, monthly incentive, medical & dental benefits, 401k and profit sharing. The individual selected will become part of an organization with a rich history and organizational stability. This position offers an opportunity for new experiences, development and future career opportunities within HNI Corporation.
Think you’re ready for the challenge?
Individuals considered for this role will have:
· Bachelor’s Degree in sales, business administration, marketing or a related field; or 3-5 years of successful sales experience.
· Strong sense of interior design.
· Experience within the residential construction industry, building materials, appliance installation or retail is highly desired.
· Ability to lift 50lbs. with assistance.
Take the next step in your career with Hearth & Home Technologies. Apply today!
Click HERE to Apply