Interior Designer - M&M Office Interiors
Join our skilled team of experienced professionals providing meaningful design and furniture solutions to businesses, organizations and institutions. At M&M Office Interiors our mission is to provide our clients with solutions that meet and enhance their specific human, organizational and facility performance goals. M&M is the exclusive HAWORTH Preferred Dealer for Southern Wisconsin and a proud member of the HAWORTH Best in Class independent dealer network.
We are seeking an Interior Designer to join our growing team! The designer will provide services including site/inventory verifications, programming, space planning, typical development and renderings, interior finish selections, installation drawings, and specifications for our customers. The designer will work closely with our sales, order entry and installation groups as well as in a collaborative environment with our design staff.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
- Attends client planning meetings, presents designs to customer for review and approvals
- Reviews site, conducts field measurements and plan-to-site adherence checks
- Inventories existing product; produces as-built drawings/specifications
- Conducts in-depth programming and produces program report; interviews customer/end users, researches workplace requirements, analyzes space/furniture needs
- Develops and presents block and space plans; gains customer approvals
- Develops and presents color/interior finish selections; gains customer approvals
- Develops product specifications, double-checks specifications against plans; gets specifications order-entry ready
- Manages changes & revisions
- Conducts field and punch-list review with project managers and/or installation group
- 4-year degree in Interior Design preferred
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, requests and deadlines.
- Ability to create design solutions that are innovative, functional, and aesthetically pleasing
- Knowledge of systems furniture
- Experience in commercial design environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, and 3D software
- 1 year experience
Job Type: Full-time
M&M offers a dynamic work environment with comprehensive & competitive compensation as well as a benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, life insurance, and 401(K).
If you have any questions regarding the position, or to apply, send resume to Lisa Blazek at firstname.lastname@example.org.